At Waterbury HEALTH we provide quality care for work-related injuries and illnesses. We offer a range of occupational health services to ensure the safety and well-being of employees. We are located at the Chase Outpatient Center, 160 Robbins Street, Waterbury.
To make an appointment call: (203)-573-7284. Office hours are: Mon. – Fri. 8:30 am to 5 pm.
- Services include:
- DOT Exams
- CDL Physicals
- Employment Physicals
- Worker’s Compensation
- Fitness for Duty and Return to Duty physicals
- Fire & Police Department Medical Services
- Immunizations Screening
- Vision Tests
- Audiometry and Spirometry Testing
- Substance Abuse Testing (drugs and alcohol)
- Medical Surveillance Program
If your injury occurs after hours or on weekends, please call 911 or visit of go to the Waterbury Hospital Emergency Department.